Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 2, 2009 - Duck Walk

The alarm goes off at 6 AM and I wonder why I agreed to move the MRI up to 7 AM. Of course it is a Monday and as usual, Justin forgets to set his alarm. Luckily, I’m nosey enough to get him moving so that he and Jason are not late.

The MRI is nothing special, just 90 minutes in a tube not much bigger that a shake straw at Arby’s. The noise is a combination of an AC/DC concert with accompaniment from a jack hammer. The boys would have loved it when it came time to do the pelvis part of the MRI. The technician had to strap my feet together. For years, the boys have suggested that I walk like a duck. I think this comes from Justin’s early love affair with Daisy Duck, but non-the-less, ridicule that I have taken for several years. Apparently the duckiness of my legs was causing a problem with the MRI. Score: Boys 1 , Dad 0.

Jason is home sick from school today. Must keep him 100 paces away. I don’t need to get sick now. He better get healed by tomorrow, first baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment