Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 1, 2009 - Back to His Old Tricks

It’s Sunday and that means that I get to celebrate lasting another week on the diet by having my weekly splurge. So far I have had two pieces of pizza, an entire half pound hamburger, half of a cheeseburger that I then turned into two additional meals by cutting the remaining half into quarters and last week a chicken breast from Kentucky Fried Chicken with a side of cole slaw. This week I’m getting really crazy and going to Hooters for a Buffalo Chicken sandwich.

Last day off between tests. Go in for the MRI tomorrow. Hopefully they can figure out something with my back. It’s funny, there are times I forget that I have cancer, let alone the bad kidneys. Just trying to stay positive. Can’t thank everyone enough for all of the prayers and well wishes. It really does make a difference. We are going to beat this together.

Postscript on the Buffalo Chicken sandwich from Hooters. I guess I over did it on the spiciness. Up all night with diarrhea. At least I don’t have to worry about being constipated for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment