Thursday, March 5, 2009

February 12, 2009 - The Making of The Hulk

Julia, of course as she has been doing through all of this, comes with me to the hospital. Early morning appointment and they get me in pretty quickly. Have to fill out another 100 forms. I think you could make a million bucks just having all of the answers on a chip that they could copy from. Oh, well, when I get some time….

Another IV, but this one goes fairly easily. They take out a little blood and then take about 30 minutes to make it radioactive. They call me back into the scanning area and bring in this lead box with my blood in it. There isn’t anything that gets you fired up is when they bring in a lead box to keep everyone safe and then inject you with it. I’m starting to feel a little bit like David Banner.

The test itself takes about 20 minutes and is fairly easy. Just have to lay there and breathe normally. I can see if you are a bit claustrophobic where this could cause you some heartburn, but not too bad overall.

Not sure if this is going to be the case, but sure seem more tired than normal. I need to take a nap everyday in the afternoon. Work is good. Not sure I’m accomplishing a great deal, but it feels good going in. I seem to hit a wall at noon, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment