Thursday, March 5, 2009

February 26, 2009 - Giving Birth

Hate to keep dwelling on this “regular” issue, but it is now day six. Not sure I have ever gone this long before. It feels like I am trying to give birth to a softball. My life is passing in front of me at this point. And I thought the cancer would be bad. After two valiant tries during the day, (and a great deal of wailing and gnashing of teeth) I beg Julia to call the doctor and get me some relief.

Thank God for the simple things in life. After three doses of this stuff that tastes like straight sugar, I find success in the bathroom. Of course, it is 2 AM and it is the beginning of 2 hours on and off the toilet, but at least I finally gave birth and both dad and junior are doing fine……

1 comment:

  1. John's always been a little uptight about his bodily functions, but cancer has helped him lose all modesty. :-)

    ReplyDelete