Thursday, March 5, 2009

February 17, 2009 - Yum! Veggie Eggrolls

I haven’t talked a great deal about eating, but this renal diet is getting old fast. It seems like every commercial on TV is about food. Either prepared food or some swell deal at the local grocery store. I never thought that Taco Bell would be viewed as a delicacy. I knew I was in real trouble tonight when Julia brought home two veggie egg rolls and told me that I had to have them as part of my tasteless meal. I gave in and ate a small slice and almost died. Yes, it tasted good. Ahhh!! Have I gotten to this point where vegetables are starting to taste good? Please tell me this is not happening! It must be the chemo. I wolfed them done like they were candy. Later found out that they had way too much salt for me. Thank God, the world has been set straight, it wasn’t the veggies, it was the salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment