Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 8, 2009 Moving Day

You know the internet means too much to you when you are willing to move from the Presidential Suite to the Motel 8 next to the lobby. After struggling with access for six days, I finally took the plunge and moved to another pod. This one is smaller and in more of a square. It certainly makes taking my laps easier as the previous pod was more of a key hole.

Labs still look good. All the counts continue to drop, but I still have several days before we even have to talk about receiving blood. My creatinine was up slightly to 2.5, but that is what it was when I came in. Dr. Mikhael stopped in with his entourage to check on my well being. I felt like I was on Grey’s Anatomy with all of the onlookers checking me out. He is well pleased with where we are and expects things to continue to go smoothly.

Not much else to report. The days seem to be 48 hours long and I tend to go to sleep early just to get me to the next day. In my case, boring is good, but we tend to tire of even the good things in life.

1 comment:

  1. He might feel like he's on "Grey's Anatomy" but I haven't seen McDreamy or McSteamy around here yet.

    ReplyDelete